Photo via: homelovr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Honeycomb Shelves @istandarddesign
- DIY Honeycomb Shelves | Click Pic for 26 DIY Living Room Decor on a Budget | DIY Living Room Decorating Ideas
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Materials: extension cord (13 feet) – the longer the better 200 feet of medium weight jute rope (i got the thick stuff so i didn’t have to wrap as much) glue gun and glue sticks scissors How to: -…
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter