Photo via: upperearth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- Bring a little mountain majesty to your living room wall with a reclaimed-hemlock display shelf made by Etsy seller Bourbon Moth Woodworking. etsyhome
- Chic home office features a wall clad in Thibaut Ikat Wallpaper lined with a wall to wall floating shelf accented with art from Minted.
- 6 Ways To Include Indoor Vines In Your Interior | Modular hexagon wall hangings are designed to add a geometric element to your interior while providing your vines with the perfect frame to climb.
- Chalkboard Menu Frame made with a silhouette cutting machine. This simple DIY idea will turn inexpensive frames into beautiful wall decor signs.
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- Two posters for your wall, to frame after printing. Choose your size, up to a 20×30 which is shown in featured image. Create a unique statement piece in your home in a fun, easy, affordable way! The frames shown are from Ikea, they come with the matte included. Costco is a great choice for printing your art. Enjoy!! XOXO, Kelly
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!