Photo via: journalheart.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- These Sharpie dyed tile coasters are SO BEAUTIFUL and theyre really easy! Wouldnt they make a thoughtful homemade gift idea? No one would ever guess how simple they are to make!
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!
- How to hang the perfect gallery wall. Gallery wall layouts are so beautiful but are so intimidating for the amateur interior designer. Here are our tips fro the perfect art photography wall
- Step by stem instructions on how to gather and place florals for a Fall Door Decor. Its as easy as one-two-three. Welcome fall with a beautiful Fall Door Arrangement.
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- DIY design ideas – How to Professionally Decorate Your Dining Room or Living Room Mantel. Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.
- Beautiful DIY Paint Stick Flower Basket. Learn how to build a flower basket using paint sticks. Who doesnt love paint stick crafts?! – thediydreamer.com
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- Learn how to get beautiful and vibrant dried flowers in this post! The trick to drying flowers is easy, and you can create beautiful dried flower art!
- How to make your own Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath for less then half of what you would pay at Pottery Barn for this beautiful wreath.