Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- I’m excited to share with y’all my summer living room decor today! I may have also done a little of the entryway as well We’ve been in our house for a year, which has just flown by. I can’t believe it has been a year already. When we first moved in, we had wanted our …
- Hi All! Like most of you this New Year on of my New Years Resolutions is to save a little time. Time to spend with the family, or just to be more productive with. So today I am happy to announce that I am joining up with a brand new…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- I am a metallic decor fanatic during the fall and winter months. I just can’t help myself. If I could, I would probably just cover my whole house in metallic and chalkboard paint…. ok, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. I just think there are so many inexpensive decor projects that you can… Keep Reading
- updated cabinets with molding | Update a cabinet with paint and molding.
- This is a small crochet idea with big potential! The label say – Scarf Ring-I am just a little ring, hardly fit for anything, but in your coat out of sight, I will hold a scarf just right
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Come build this sweet little bench, pattern included and links to how to paint it with roses. Such a fun DIY! FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com