Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- AFFORDABLE DOLLAR STORE TRANSFORMATION: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- Aging GALVANIZED METAL with…Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner! douse the bucket in the cleaner, set it out in the sun & an hour & a half later (after washing it off, of course)
- Galvanized Metal Christmas Tree Stand – DIY Christmas Tree Stand
- A diy mini kitchen makeover refresh. This 1920s coastal cottage in white and neutrals gets a spruce up with vintae, cottage and farmhouse style home decor. Galvanized metal, trays, canisters, etc… help organize in this modest kitchen space.
- Vinegar Tip – age new metal refreshrestyle for more details
- DIY Aged Market Basket. How to make a new basket look vintage. How to make a basket look old. Amy Howard Better With Age. How to create an aged finish to raw wood.
- How to paint a metal bowl
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- How to Make Look of Forged Metal with Aluminum Foil by EcoHe, via YouTube.
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- If you love the Farmhouse Style…you are going to adore this collection of Industrial Farmhouse DIY Projects! From Galvanized Steel to Industrial Pipes!!!
- These Rainbow Sand Art Terrariums are sure to put a smile on anyones face! Add a lot of color to glass vases with colored sand in rainbow hues! A perfect St. Patricks Day craft for any age!