Photo via: justthewoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Budget for Home Renovations When You Are Househunting – Charleston Crafted
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- How to Build and Hang a Barn Door for about $20.00
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com/: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com//2016/11/sliding-barn-door-media-console.html?utm_content=buffer26598&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door, when open, could go behind furniture like a book case or dresser.
- DIY Home Decor – sliding barn door hidden study is perfect for creating an office space when you dont have the room! Easy to customize and perfect for so many rooms! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com