Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Full step by step tutorial to show you how to recover an old ottoman with a slip cover that can be easily removed for washing. This is a must with kids.
- How to make an ottoman – Looking for living room decor ideas that are unique and affordable? I used an old milk crate to make a really cool ottoman.
- This is gorgeous! Instructions on how to make an upholstered cornice/valance with nailhead trim.
- What a great way to bring a storage ottoman up to date! DIY Leather Slip Cover (from reclaimed leather)
- This bookcase offers ample storage and display space in a compact footprint. Plus, it’s super easy to build using 2×2 and 1×10 boards, plus pocket-hole screws. The vertical dividers add an interesting look, create built-in bookends, and make the whole structure stronger without adding complexity.
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves for extra bathroom storage.
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- Free DIY plans: rolling storage ottoman! So cute and easy
- Shoe storage bench – Could easily be made for much cheaper with a upholstered bench or bin from Target and make your own dividers