Photo via: lovethispic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to clean stuffed animals that cannot go through the washer! good to know! One day, Ill be happy I pinned this!
- Here is the easiest way to clean your washer …all it takes is ONE ingredient and a few minutes to leave your washer smelling squeaky clean.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- Open shelving above the washer and dryer make it extra easy to grab all your essentials in the laundry room—and style the perfectly organized shelfie youve always dreamed of!
- Heres how to clean a Keurig even if you think its broken. These 9 simple steps have helped thousands get their machines working like new. You can, too!
- Easy cleaning tips and how to clean house for women who dont like to clean. Get a clean house NOW. No housekeeping services required!!
- Places You Probably Forgot To Clean – Im kind of a clean freak and yet Ive overlooked these places in the past. How many of them are YOU not cleaning?
- Do you know how to clean seashells the RIGHT way? Yes, there is a right way to clean seashells! This little trick is perfect for getting rid of the gunk and getting those seashells ready for crafting and displaying around the home! I just cant get enough
- How to Caulk Like a Pro. Get those beautiful clean lines just like the professionals!!
- How to hide the TV electronics and wires – clean up the area around your tv. Such a great idea! Thrifty Decor Chick
- I’m ashamed to say that I’ve committed a sin that no southern cook should do. I used dish soap on my cast iron skillet. In fact, I’ve used dish soap on my cast iron skillet every single time I’ve used them since they were handed down to me by my mom when I got married. …