Photo via: thethriftycouple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping in the USA! Canada $29.95. So if you did not realize this and want to order more, just let us know in the notes at check – out and we will combine your order and refund the extra shipping! So that we can make your shopping experience wonderful, please read all the information in this description Perfect for your Bathroom with a little humor! or someone else! Two delightful signs is ready to hang on your wall. The Pirate Sign, First the sign has been painted white and base coated in Marine Blue. The design has been hand painted in White. The second sign (Mermaid) has been painted in white and base coated in Seaglass with white font. Both signs have been finished with a non-toxic sealer. I can do this sign in a variety of colors to match your décor. We now offer this set in three different sizes: Size 1: 8 x 8 x 3/4 Size 2: 10 x 10 x 3/4 Size 3: 11.5 x 11.5 x 3/4 The sign has a key hole drilled in the back so it lays flat against the wall. The stand is not included GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE – We can gift wrap your purchase. We will beautifully wrap your gift and it will include a lovely bow and note card with a personal message (please leave message in the notes section at check-out). To purchase gift wrapping please click on the link below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109791470/gift-wrapping-servicegiftchristmas? All of the Gingerbread Shoppe’s sign are made from wood. When possible we use re-claimed wood. We make no attempts to cover up knots, grains or other things that natural real wood have. We feel it adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign. Because we use paint there can be various shading differences from sign to sign. We feel that this is part of the art of painted signs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Production Time and Shipping Information ~~~~~~~~ PLEASE BEFORE PURCHASE – CHECK THE SHIPPING POLICIES TAB ABOVE. This tab has the scheduled shipping time for the sign. If you are ordering multiple signs, the time will be based on the longest shipping time for the signs. All the signs ship from Fort Wayne, IN in the USA. Because we start to make orders as soon as we receive orders we do not cancel orders, so please only order when you are certain you are ready to order. USA Orders – we will ship your order either UPS or USPS based on location and time needed to arrive for USA order. INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped USPS first class unless you upgrade at check – out to a faster service. Please understand that USPS first class can take as long as 30 days. If your country charges any VAT or other taxes/duties/tariffs this is charged when you pick – up or receive the item and is the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over how much is charged, if it is charged and so forth. If you fail to pick up your item because you don’t want to pay this fee and it is return to us, if it is not a custom-made item we will refund the purchase price of the item less a 30% restocking/handling fee. We will not be refunding the shipping fee as we will not be refunded that fee. If the item was custom made, since it cannot be resold, no refunds will be given.
- Paint furniture like a pro- someday ill be glad I pinned this!
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Memory shadow box… like this wording. From concert tix, to game ticket stubbs, to movie tix, and cruise ships key cards… to go through one day when were old! 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- Fixer Upper and @magnolia FANS I cant wait to tell you a little bit about this very special piece that will be in our Olivewood auction this Sunday (deets in my profile) My hubby and I traveled to Waco, Texas in October for the Grand Opening of the Silos and Magnolia Market. We were literally some of the very first feet that entered the Silo property and it was SOOOO magical! It was a trip Ill never forget. I got to firsthand witness @joannagaines snuggle with her babes on the rooftop de…
- Hi All! Like most of you this New Year on of my New Years Resolutions is to save a little time. Time to spend with the family, or just to be more productive with. So today I am happy to announce that I am joining up with a brand new…