Photo via: serramarina.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Easily Change the Color of Existing Grout – The Crowned Goat
- 7 Simple Ways to Celebrate Each Day – The Crowned Goat
- 11 Last Minute Patriotic Centerpiece Ideas – The Crowned Goat
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- Design Tip:60-30-10 Color Rule – how to create an entire color palette EASILY! How to decorate your room and get the designer look.
- Perfect for a summer evening or a winter morning, these succulents definitely add some color in a simple, elegant way.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- How to Transfer Images onto Glass – easy tutorial shows how to create your own wall art using an image, glass and a Sharpie marker – MuchoCrafts
- DIY design ideas – How to Professionally Decorate Your Dining Room or Living Room Mantel. Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.