Photo via: thekimsixfix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- A BRIGHT NATURAL STYLE APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG | style-files.com | Bloglovin’
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- How to hide tv cords the easy way! There is nothing that messes up a beautiful room like a mess of ugly cords. Here is a simple way to hide the cords in the wall. Click thru for tutorial and a list of what you need!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- How To Make A Stylish Acrylic Wall Calendar | The House of Wood | Bloglovin’
- The PERFECT DIY Gift Idea! Learn How To Inexpensively Turn Your Family Photos Into Watercolor Works Of Art! Create Meaningful Home Decor From Your Family Pictures. DIY Gift Ideas. | Thirty Eighth Street
- DIY macramé wall hangings are hard to mess up! Have fun with the shape and style. Image: A Beautiful Mess…
- Have many wonderful photos in your computer and don’t know how to display them? Now you can turn them into beautiful keepsake or given gifts. Framing photos as gifts is a timeless tradition. Everyone, your families or friends who receive them, will cherish it for many years. Or you can make many photo crafts and …
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living