Photo via: feedpuzzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- How To Create An Easy Restoration Hardware Faux Finish. Dry Brushing Tutorial With Tips and Tricks To Help YOU Get A Lovely Weathered RH Look! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Start at Home Decors Reclaimed Wood Signs with Wood Word Cutouts.
- Predominantly white spaces create an airy and modern environment. Accomplish this on-trend minimalist look by adding contrasting details or by choosing all-light decor. Pairing subtly different whites highlights textures and creates a luxurious and inviting space. Click to explore our white decor and start transforming your home.
- The PERFECT DIY Gift Idea! Learn How To Inexpensively Turn Your Family Photos Into Watercolor Works Of Art! Create Meaningful Home Decor From Your Family Pictures. DIY Gift Ideas. | Thirty Eighth Street
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Recycled Wood American Flag | Build this flag in a couple of hours with a fun weathered paint treatment!
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- DIY Renters Decor Ideas – DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Cool DIY Projects for Those Renting Aparments, Condos or Dorm Rooms – Easy Temporary Wall Art, Contact Paper, Washi Tape and Shelves to Make at Home http://diyjoy.com/diy-decor-ideas-for-renters
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- At Home Stores, At Home Back to Campus Collection, How to decorate a guest bedroom on a budget, How to decorate a guest bedroom, How to create a welcoming space, How to decorate a dorm room on a budget, How to decorate a dorm room, Dorm room checklist, dorm room must haves