Photo via: redonline.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Bedroom organization begins with decluttering! Learn how to declutter a bedroom in a few simple steps so you can organize and decorate to your hearts content
- Lemon balm yellow paint from Bert and May and other ways to decorate with yellow walls from www.redonline.co.uk
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Blue limewash paint from Bert and May, and other ways to paint your wall blue from www.redonline.co.uk
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.
- Paint wooden spoon handles in different shades to make an ombré set. | 21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Make your own accent wall in 5 Easy Steps!