Photo via: refunkmyjunk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to use Mod Podge! FAQ, how-tos, and videos to turn you into a decoupage expert.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Plastic Bucket Transformation with Decoupage Peonies. Chalk paint plastic bucket. Mod Podge decoupage. Decoupage peony napkins. Napkin decoupage. Plastic bucket makeover. Peony. Peonies.
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- How to do a DIY photo transfer with mod podge plaidcrafts
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- Print off any picture you want, spray paint a piece of wood black, and cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- How to Create Primitive Jars – using Mod Podge, instant and ground coffee and spices – via The Krazy Kraft Lady: Primitive Grubby/Grungy Canning Jars
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Give your old worn out coasters a new lease on life using some mod podge, music sheets and your Silhouette Cameo. DIY Farmhouse Music Sheet Coasters | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Looking for a fun spring craft project? This confetti mug is easy and adds color to your morning! | DIY Confetti Mug | Tissue paper confetti | Mod podge crafts | DIY Latte Mug – Do It Your Freaking Self
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like