Photo via: whitelacecottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Take a look at this tutorial for the easiest way to distress furniture! How to Distress Furniture using Water, water distressing technique.
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- All Purpose Cleaner Does it seem like you are constantly going to the store? Are you tired of buying cleaning supplies? Constantly wasting money, here is a recipe to use. 2 tsp of baking soda 4 Tbsp of white vinegar 400 ml of water Place ingredients in a squart bottle and shake to mix well. … [Read more…]
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- black lace mason jars – black and white lace covered mason jars – wedding decor – bridal shower decor- home decor – gift or for you
- DIY Distressed Gold Leaf Terracotta Pots – Learn how to age, distress and gold leaf any terracotta pot the easy way. Step by step tutorial. Click the photo to see how. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- How to Paint and Distress these Farmhouse Style Mason Jars – Bathroom Storage and Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- If you love painted furniture, but find white to be a bore, how about a collection of the best black distressed painted furniture
- Summer Home Tour…Open House. French style with shabby cottage and lots of aqua, white and pink at shabbyfufublog.com
- Cottage kitchen features a pair of turquoise lanterns, The Urban Electric Co Chisholm, over a stained center island topped with white marble fitted with a sink and deck mount faucet lined with hans Wegner Wishbone Barstools.