Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Update perfectly functional but too traditional cabinets with a darker glaze faux finish. Way cheaper than refacing or replacing!
- Shown is a King size Shown with cube nightstand and mattress is a Full size Grey weathered driftwood finish platform bed with 50 horizontal reclaimed wood headboard shown The base is designed to match the naturally weathered reclaimed wood headboard through a series of distressing/aging/ customized layered wax finish. Weight on base is between 200-400 lbs depending on size, and is constructed to be solid and sturdy. Includes -head, foot, sides, center support, slats(to place bed), and headboard with all required hardware to assemble. (handheld drill will be required for assembly) Bed will be delivered unassembled in pieces so one can easily maneuver up stairs through doorways. Twin 51 wide Full 66 wide Queen 72 wide King 88 wide Base height is 13 tall with bed slats set at 10 from floor. Lip of platform is 5 wide. Base wood thickness is 1 1/2 . Made to order, each order is just slightly unique-upon completion I will send photos so that the finish is just right for you. Customized natural wax finish – to keep the look as raw and natural while maintaining a low maintenence sealer that will age gracefully and buff/touch up any damages easily. Thelakenest is an Artisan shop. Beds/Tables/Headboards are handmade and artistically finished one at a time without any commercial equipment or finishing booths. Mother run, made, finished and shipped. Due to unpredictable/uncontrollable volumes of incoming orders we are unable to give a blanketed timeframe. If you are concerned with timing please contact first to see what our current workload is and estimated timeframe. Tricia cottage headboards are made by the oldest son, Tyler. Artistically finished by the daughter, Kahli. This is the only item we are able to offer at a 2 week timeframe and that from time to time gets prolonged due to high volumes. Nightstand shown is https://www.etsy.com/listing/294688709/grey-driftwood-finished-bedside-modern
- Kitchen, how to easily update your kitchen ,popular pin, kitchen upgrades, popular pin, DIY home improvement, easy home improvement, home improvement hacks.
- Looking to update your kitchen without spending a lot of money? See our step-by-step instructions on how to paint melamine kitchen cabinets.
- Our white kitchen remodel is finished! Learn how we painted our oak cabinets to give them a budget friendly update!
- When you buy used kitchen cabinets, you save money AND keep them out of landfills! See how I transformed mine into a trash and recycling cabinet and added more counter space to my kitchen! | recycled cabinets | upcycling | salvage | kitchen update | kitchen ideas
- Free Garden Inspired printables to decorate your home are perfect for a spring or summer decor update or framed as a gift idea for the gardener in your life!
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- While a stylish coffee table can instantly upgrade the ambience of your entire apartment, a cramped living space is sure to limit your options. There are ways to score a sleek coffee table without sacrificing square footage. We searched the market high and low and found 10 of the savviest coffee tables for small spaces in 2017 for every budget.
- DIY Outdoor Hopscotch | simply kierste.com | Quickly and easily make this adorable DIY Outdoor Hopscotch set…its perfect addition to your backyard this summer, and great for little feet and grownup ones too!