Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Update perfectly functional but too traditional cabinets with a darker glaze faux finish. Way cheaper than refacing or replacing!
- Looking to update your kitchen without spending a lot of money? See our step-by-step instructions on how to paint melamine kitchen cabinets.
- Our white kitchen remodel is finished! Learn how we painted our oak cabinets to give them a budget friendly update!
- When you buy used kitchen cabinets, you save money AND keep them out of landfills! See how I transformed mine into a trash and recycling cabinet and added more counter space to my kitchen! | recycled cabinets | upcycling | salvage | kitchen update | kitchen ideas
- Free Garden Inspired printables to decorate your home are perfect for a spring or summer decor update or framed as a gift idea for the gardener in your life!
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- While a stylish coffee table can instantly upgrade the ambience of your entire apartment, a cramped living space is sure to limit your options. There are ways to score a sleek coffee table without sacrificing square footage. We searched the market high and low and found 10 of the savviest coffee tables for small spaces in 2017 for every budget.
- DIY Outdoor Hopscotch | simply kierste.com | Quickly and easily make this adorable DIY Outdoor Hopscotch set…its perfect addition to your backyard this summer, and great for little feet and grownup ones too!
- Living in Florida means no basement 🙁 which has made me search high and low for the best organization and storage solutions. Come check out some of my favorites!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- AD Check out these 5 DIY Ways to Update a Bathroom on a Budget! Find out how you can take your bathroom to the next level with a few simple and cost saving updates.