Photo via: heyletsmakestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location
- DIY Boho Inspired Bamboo Solar Lights – this quick and easy tutorial will show you how to turn ordinary wicker bamboo or twine pendants into outdoor solar lights quickly and easily! Check out the full tutorial to see how to create these easy boho accents
- Easily turn an Ikea floating shelf into a Pottery Barn knock off. ikeahack potterybarndecor diy @Remodelaholic
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Upcycled Drawers to Side Tables I would take the handle off and put a cloth placemat or scarf over it to protect the surface.
- turn a dresser into a bathroom vanity – Google Search
- DIY: How To Put Hinges On A Drawer Front – turn a drawer into a usable space for a printer. Tutorial.
- Get the look of exposed brick in your home with this easy DIY project to turn paneling into a beautiful, faux brick wall! Includes video tutorial. via @swaywithsway
- How to turn an Ikea lack table into a nice accent table. Ikea hack. Easy beginner project. DIY furniture.
- How to turn an old headboard into a chalkboard. So pretty and really easy to make! http://canarystreetcrafts.com/