Photo via: ladyslittleloves.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ill have to remember this when I am ready to add more crown molding in the house
- Dining Room Before and After Wainscoting. Get the tips for putting up molding like a pro on penderandpeony.com DIY Wainscoting, Home Decor, Dining Room Ideas, Chair rail
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- Completely transform your bathroom with this step-by-step guide on how to frame a mirror using your bathroom mirror frames from simple molding.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Flowers, Fake Flowers, Decorating With Fake Flowers, How to Decorate With Fake Flowers, How to Make Fake Flowers Look Real, Flower Decorating, Spring, Spring Decorating Ideas, How to Decorate for Spring, Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangement Ideas, DIY
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Learn about the top 6 Dirtiest Things in Your House and find out how to clean them. Free printable included.
- They say a photo is worth 1000 words, but is your house screaming with family pictures? Learn how to elegantly use photographs in your decor!
- If you live in a small house and have a tiny balcony, have you ever thought about how to better utilize it? Looking for something to add its beauty? Get it well-decorated and become your favorite place? Balcony oasis lets you enjoy the fresh air and sun, a morning coffee and a perfect place for […]
- DIY Pallet Wall ~ Love this idea for adding a rustic touch to any room in your house! *To save this project, click SHARE to your timeline.* Instructions on how to make here: http://www.mandyjeanchic.com/2013/01/diy-pallet-wall-for-free-toilet-room.html