Photo via: growingspaces.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Colorful abstract paint splatter dresser – Need to fix up that scratched up dresser but not in the mood for sanding? Try a decals, come in great colors and patterns and you cut them to fit!
- How to fix cracked and crumbled corners using spackle paste | Behind the Studio
- DIY Giant Pegboard | How to Decorate Large Spaces | Home Decor Ideas | Vintage Revivals
- DIY Closet Organization Ideas for Messy Closets and Small Spaces. Organizing Hacks and Homemade Shelving And Storage Tips for Garage, Pantry, Bedroom., Clothes and Kitchen | How to Organize a Small Closet
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- DIY | cat house @burkatron
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- How to Fix Sagging Couch Cushions
- Storage Mistakes You’re Making (and How to Fix Them)
- 5 Reasons Why Your Home Decor Does Not Look Cohesive – and how to fix it!