Photo via: thistlewoodfarms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.
- How to fix cracked and crumbled corners using spackle paste | Behind the Studio
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial)
- Storage Mistakes You’re Making (and How to Fix Them)
- How to fix cat scratched furniture | Growing Spaces
- 5 Reasons Why Your Home Decor Does Not Look Cohesive – and how to fix it!
- Painting Upholstery Fabric Tutorial. Give your tired couch or chair a facelift and paint the fabric with Chalk Paint®️️. How To Paint Upholstery Chalk Paint®️️ | Thirty Eighth Street
- Colorful abstract paint splatter dresser – Need to fix up that scratched up dresser but not in the mood for sanding? Try a decals, come in great colors and patterns and you cut them to fit!
- DIY a couch out of pallets. This is a beautiful and easy to make piece you can add to your backyard, patio, or any room you want! Saves you so much money! This is just one of our favorite projects right now: http://www.ehow.com/how_10062285_make-couch-out-pallets.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- Wood Couch Arm Shelf: What an awesome idea!! I would have never thought to do this. scrapwood diy