Photo via: practicallyspoiled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Drab to Fab Piano Transformation using Chalk Paint and Gel Stain. How to turn an ugly family heirloom into a beautiful living room focal point
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial)
- Use a gel stain to repaint builder cabinets. Nice hardware update too.
- How To Paint Laminate Furniture (without sanding! A step-by-step tutorial to painting your furniture without sanding!.
- Gorgeous headboard! Four 1X6 boards, a sanding block, and a can of stain. Hang with large 3M strips (up to 16lbs and these are just over 5lbs each). for-the-home
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Dustless sanding vs sandless refinishing. Whats the difference? How can you sand floors without the mess? TheFlooringGirl.com
- New miniwax stain color ( Weathered Oak )
- What To Know Before Painting Furniture Without Sanding
- Paint wood furniture without having to sand or prime it first! So easy to do, just add Oil Bond to the paint and it sticks to the furniture without sanding! ad
- To paint over ANY surface, without sanding, use a product called ‘ESP Easy Surface Prep’, available at hardware and paint shops. Wipe on, wipe off and paint in 90 minutes. Works well over enamel paint , without having to sand. SAVES HOURS of work. It was recommended to me by a professional painter. @ Pin Your Home