Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- Here are tips for Growing Broccoli in Your Garden including how to grow broccoli from seed, how to transplant broccoli sprouts & when to harvest broccoli.
- An affordable and environmentally friendly way to make newspaper pots for your seedlings to grow in. Easy to make in a few short steps.
- When to plant your vegetable garden…. When to plant what? Time to get started!
- Garden Jars DIY. a way for some of us who are not indoor green thumbs to grow orchids, which need shade but light….
- If you are new to gardening or have limited space you can grow your garden in a container of your choice. 3 TIPS FOR PLANTING A RAISED GARDEN BED
- How to Plant Peonies – planting care and tips so your peonies give you tons of gorgeous flowers kellyelko.com
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Outdoor Firepit Ideas- Amazing Firepit ideas for your backyard or patio.Gardening, home garden, garden hacks, garden tips and tricks, growing plants, plants, vegetable gardening, planting fruit, flower garden, outdoor living
- These brightly-hued, vibrant terrariums come alive with living air plants (Tillandsia), colorful sand, stones, pebbles, shells, reindeer moss, and miniature garden accessories. Learn how to design and care for one of these gorgeous colorful creations. sponsored
- Your Apartment Is Begging You To Read This refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/pinterest-home-decor-inspirationslide-9 Plant an indoor garden. Want a foolproof way to guarantee nothing but good apartment vibes? Create your own indoor garden or trellis wall. Not only do plants look super-gorgeous inside, but they’re an awesome way to promote positive energy and help purify the airflow in your pad.