Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- birch bark outlet covers
- Birch bark pendant lights — an updated natural look.
- DIY: How to Safely Hide Power Cords in the Wall – easy tutorial shows how to easily hide electronic cords using a kit from the home improvement store – via In My Own Style
- how to safely remove a frameless, builder-grade mirror
- How to clean silver naturally and easily using common kitchen ingredients. Safely and quickly remove tarnish from silver without harsh chemicals.
- How to find and collect moss for use in DIY home decor and crafts | Home for the Harvest
- How to preserve the bark on a tree stump
- Quick guide to growing blueberries at home, plus detailed information to help you plant blueberries and produce your best blueberry harvest ever.
- What does the fall season represent to you? For me, it represents a time of gathering together to celebrate the harvest. It represents a time of bounty and plenty. And it represents a time of beauty like no other time of the year. Those thoughts are exactly what influenced the farmhouse fall table centerpiece that I …
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- I love carving my own stamps. To create a forest: switch out all the trunks and leaves, change leaf and bark colors.