Photo via: simplymaggie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- A simple knitting pattern for total beginners or experts alike. How to knit a Hudsons Bay blanket inspired pillow. Classic cabin look with stripes of blue, yellow, red and green. Makes a lumbar sized pillow. Free.
- Knit Berry Blanket Pattern Not only is this knit berry blanket big and soft, it’s gorgeous to boot! I love the colors used in this pattern, using bulky weight yarn to make it extra cozy. The alternating colors make it really beautiful… Continue Reading →
- Turn a blanket into a set of pillow cases in just minutes! And no zippers or closures means these throw blanket pillow cases are perfect for beginners!
- Weve hunted down some of the most beautiful chunky knit blanket patterns that youll definitely want to start knitting this weekend.
- Finger knit animal ears in thirty minutes or less!
- DIY. How to build a knock-off table from a folding table. Step-by-step tutorial. Only $45 in lumber!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes. | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This is the easiest no sew window treatment – EVER. No sew and up in minutes and you may not have to buy a thing | In My Own Style