Photo via: viewfrominhere.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- turn a dresser into a bathroom vanity – Google Search
- Convert an old heavy closet into a cubby with easy storage with a custom bench, baskets and hooks. Fantastic storage and organization, especially for families!
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.
- Alice Woods-smith shares how she transformed an old dresser into a seating bench:
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Door into A Life Story | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- From the Simply Brilliant and Brilliantly Simple file…today’s post is short, but SWEET! I can’t believe I never thought to do something like this before. With as many mason jars as I use in my day-to-day life, being able to convert them into a dispenser of sorts is so helpful! I first spied an idea …
- How to easily turn upcycled drawers into a handy sweet bathroom wall cabinet.
- Farmhouse bathroom vanity – white cabinets, black hardware, butcher block countertops, aged brass. Every detail of this bathroom is stunning!
- How to turn an old headboard into a chalkboard. So pretty and really easy to make! http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim