Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted Farmhouse Table with and X-base. Painted in the perfect shades of gray. Take a new Better Homes and Gardens table and transform it with paint.
- Interior Color Schemes – Better Homes and Gardens – BHG.com Here are the colors used in my remodel Ivorie, Underseas, Hazel, Antiquity and Machadamia
- How to arrange furniture quick and easy – tips and tricks @Gayle Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- From Better Homes and Gardens, ideas and improvement projects for your home and garden plus recipes and entertaining ideas.
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- How to make a swatch book of your homes paint and fabric samples for less than $2. A swatch book is handy to have when you are shopping for new furnishings.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Aged Market Basket. How to make a new basket look vintage. How to make a basket look old. Amy Howard Better With Age. How to create an aged finish to raw wood.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- 6 non-replica breakfast bar stools