Photo via: thewonderforest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- In love with this blush pink, marble and gold combination. Forest green melts into a pastel pink, giving a stark yet intriguing contrast of colours. The glittering gold in this design wallpaper mural helps to tie this living room together perfectly.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- Expert Tips for Using Texture to Round Out Your Homes Design | Decorating and Design Blog | HGTV
- DIY Round Rope Rug | a pair & a spare | Bloglovin’
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Coat closet organization can be cheap! Learn how to organize your coat closet on a budget with these practical tips. | The No Pressure Life
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- Learn how to make a rag rug out of your leftover fabric scraps, or old tarnished clothes and rags! Youll love this old homesteading tradition,