Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Is your house drafty? Learn how to make our boho ice dyed draft stopper! Click through for the full tutorial on how to sew this fabric craft and how to ice dye.
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Easy Holiday Wreaths you can make for the holiday season.
- Learn how to make colorful yarn wrapped pinecones. Great for garlands, ornaments, or to hang from the mantel. Click through for the full instructions.
- Turn ordinary feathers collected from the beach in to beautiful home decor accents. Click through to http://ahappyhomeinholland.com to see just how easy they are to make!
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Rustic Wood Tray. Give the perfect DIY gift this holiday season with this Farmhouse inspired rustic wood tray. Click through or repin later. www.meetourlife.com
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!