Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Free Crochet Pattern : Chick in Egg A free crochet amigurumi pattern for Beginners. Easter Bunny eggs make great gift for easter.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Easter Bunny Truffles- arent these adorable? Such a cute dessert and easy to make-video tutorial too!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Use these Free printable Easter Gift tags for a last minute gift idea! Taryn from Design, Dining and Diapers shows us how!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- This adorable yet simple DIY Rustic Wooden Bunny is a perfect craft to bring a little Easter decor to your yard! Be sure to check out the easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial provided!
- Its easy to make DIY modern art using Frog Tape! A great way to create art for a large wall in your home.
- These Easter Bunny Krispie Treats will make for a great dessert, Easter basket addition or snack this holiday season. Super inexpensive and SUPER easy!
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- This is another recipe that I make every year for Easter. This Easter Bunny fills her baskets with homemade candies : ) Marshmallow and peanut butter come toge