Photo via: blog.mychildhoodtreasures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- How to make pillow covers – Wow, even a non-sewer like me can make pillow covers…so easy!
- How to upholster a chair cushion and achieve perfect corners – with no wrinkling or bunching!
- I have to say, I am absolutely thrilled with how this project turned out. Not only does it look great, but it was super affordable and easy! Im sure youve seen these chrome barstools before along with the leather cushion tops, they really look outdated. My incredible husband found these for me at Goodwill for just $5 each! He knew that I could give them a new look! All you need to duplicate this look is: * Your own set of old barstools * 1 can of matte black spray paint *…
- Footstools covered with custom fabric. Print any image onto upholstery fabric and brighten up and old cushion using Spoonflower. Click to see more custom upholstery projects.
- DIY switch plate covers wrapped in scrapbook paper could really make a big impact with very little effort or expense
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- aux Fur Stool With Hairpin Legs: Faux fur always looks so pretty and make the space feel cozy, inviting and comfortable. Every girl will adore a pair of ghost chairs with fur seat covers in her room.
- DIY Upholstered Banquette Seat… need to re-do my bench cushion in the foyer
- use a pillow and string to renew a stool cushion – upcycling, DIY easy stool reupholstery.
- Ikea stool and white mongolian lamb cushion cover. Remove seat from stool, use it to draw two circles: 1 on wooden board, 1 on thick foam. Cut out circles. Glue foam to board, lay flannel over board/foam & staple to back of board. Remove back Mongolian lamb cushion cover. Lay fur over flannel/foam/board, staple to back of board. Screw new seat to stool legs.