Photo via: comehomeforcomfort.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- How to hang up your clothes on a drying rack inside and still have space to move! The Homesteading Hippy via /homesteadhippy/
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Heres some really creative and original ways to spruce up your kitchen – all you need to add is some elbow grease, a few craft supplies and some
- Quick and Easy Ways to Organize Your Potting Bench| How to Organize Your Potting Bench, Organize Your Potting Bench, Potting Bench Organization, Home Organization, Home Organization Tips and Tricks, Potting Bench, DIY Potting Bench, Potting Bench Projects, Popular Pin
- These helpful tips and ideas on how to organize your home, create daily schedules, and use meal planning will help you know how to be an organized mom.
- Innovative technology tools are making it easier to decorate your home on a budget. Here are some great ideas for ensuring you get the best deal on your home decor!
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- My top five favorite household cleaning products via ComeHomeForComfort.com
- Learn how to build this stunning Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed for your home! The tutorial and FREE plans are easy to follow and you wont have to give up your office or craft room to make room for guests! sponsored
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)