Photo via: thecraftables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- Aging GALVANIZED METAL with…Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner! douse the bucket in the cleaner, set it out in the sun & an hour & a half later (after washing it off, of course)
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Spray paint a cheap frame, scrapbook paper in frame, hot glue a metal clip, change out photos as often as you want.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Fast and Easy – How to Remove Hard Water Toilet Bowl Stains
- thrifted glass lamp redo crystal- Lamp was disassembled cleaned, and painted on the inside! Metal base was redone in metallic paint.
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- A unique noodle bowl that designed by Flavour Design Studious specially for noodle lover. The bowl includes uniquely placing inserts to store the chopsticks as well as the thumb hole and unique ceramic constructions shaped allows you to snugly carry the bowl. Its also perfect for soups and udon. Price $41.99