Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- How to paint concrete.
- DIY Concrete Stool – easy to make bucket concrete stool for just $5. Add fun bright patio paint for pops of fresh modern color. It’s perfect for an outdoor stool or plant stand.
- How to Use Self-Leveling Concrete to prep your floor for tile – UncookieCutter.com
- Cool Epoxy Grey Paint Ideas For Garage Floors
- Do It Yourself Floors • Great ideas, projects and tutorials! • You too can learn how to DIY floors. Its easier than you think with these great tutorials!
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- How to Make DIY Concrete Star Shaped Votives
- How to: Make a DIY Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Scratch
- How To Embed Glass in Concrete Countertops- ConcreteNetwork.com
- How to Acid Stain Concrete: 6 steps – wikiHow. I love this look!
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.