Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Ready to try your hand at chalk paint? Heres what you should know before you get started. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- What NOT To Do When Etching Glass!
- How to Paint Exterior Doors. What a huge difference a big of paint can make!
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Did you know today is Elephant Appreciation Day? Neither did I, but Im so excited about it! Im not sure what it is about elephants but I love them. Theyre fat and wrinkly, maybe they are like giant puppies. Or maybe because I want to ride one. They seem like such gentle creatures yet they
- DIY Concrete Stool – easy to make bucket concrete stool for just $5. Add fun bright patio paint for pops of fresh modern color. It’s perfect for an outdoor stool or plant stand.
- thrifted glass lamp redo crystal- Lamp was disassembled cleaned, and painted on the inside! Metal base was redone in metallic paint.
- Simple Tips for Using Glass Paint
- DIY – Turn Glass into Mirror with Mirror finish spray paint. Full step by step tutorial