Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping in the USA! Canada $29.95. So if you did not realize this and want to order more, just let us know in the notes at check – out and we will combine your order and refund the extra shipping! So that we can make your shopping experience wonderful, please read all the information in this description Perfect for your Bathroom with a little humor! or someone else! Two delightful signs is ready to hang on your wall. The Pirate Sign, First the sign has been painted white and base coated in Marine Blue. The design has been hand painted in White. The second sign (Mermaid) has been painted in white and base coated in Seaglass with white font. Both signs have been finished with a non-toxic sealer. I can do this sign in a variety of colors to match your décor. We now offer this set in three different sizes: Size 1: 8 x 8 x 3/4 Size 2: 10 x 10 x 3/4 Size 3: 11.5 x 11.5 x 3/4 The sign has a key hole drilled in the back so it lays flat against the wall. The stand is not included GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE – We can gift wrap your purchase. We will beautifully wrap your gift and it will include a lovely bow and note card with a personal message (please leave message in the notes section at check-out). To purchase gift wrapping please click on the link below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109791470/gift-wrapping-servicegiftchristmas? All of the Gingerbread Shoppe’s sign are made from wood. When possible we use re-claimed wood. We make no attempts to cover up knots, grains or other things that natural real wood have. We feel it adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign. Because we use paint there can be various shading differences from sign to sign. We feel that this is part of the art of painted signs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Production Time and Shipping Information ~~~~~~~~ PLEASE BEFORE PURCHASE – CHECK THE SHIPPING POLICIES TAB ABOVE. This tab has the scheduled shipping time for the sign. If you are ordering multiple signs, the time will be based on the longest shipping time for the signs. All the signs ship from Fort Wayne, IN in the USA. Because we start to make orders as soon as we receive orders we do not cancel orders, so please only order when you are certain you are ready to order. USA Orders – we will ship your order either UPS or USPS based on location and time needed to arrive for USA order. INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped USPS first class unless you upgrade at check – out to a faster service. Please understand that USPS first class can take as long as 30 days. If your country charges any VAT or other taxes/duties/tariffs this is charged when you pick – up or receive the item and is the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over how much is charged, if it is charged and so forth. If you fail to pick up your item because you don’t want to pay this fee and it is return to us, if it is not a custom-made item we will refund the purchase price of the item less a 30% restocking/handling fee. We will not be refunding the shipping fee as we will not be refunded that fee. If the item was custom made, since it cannot be resold, no refunds will be given.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- What you need to know when working with metallic paint… Love the stenciling too. Metallic Silver Dresser
- Ready to try your hand at chalk paint? Heres what you should know before you get started. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- To prepare to plant in our yard, we need to fertilize the soil, but how do we know what our soil needs? We take a soil test.
- How to Paint Exterior Doors. What a huge difference a big of paint can make!