Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Dot painted rock.
- Pallet Painting Party
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.