Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Black French Doors with a transom window + French Doors Interior + DIY French Doors by Jennifer Allwood | How to Paint Doors
- Painting 101 | How to paint a room | Tips on painting interior walls | Step-by-step painting tutorial | how to prep for wall painting | How to choose a paint sheen | How to store paint | Painting techniques | TheNavagePatch.com
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- How To Paint Baseboard Trim On Carpet. A great tip for how to avoid the carpet and get trim painted. trim painting
- 10 Unique Ways to Paint Your Walls| How to Paint Your Walls, Wall Painting Tips and Tricks, Cool Ways to Paint Your Walls, Interior Paint Design Projects, Interior Decor, Interior Paint Designs for the Home, Home Decor, DIY Home, Popular Pin
- How to choose the right interior painting colors. How to figure out your undertones. How not to make the same mistake with paint that I made.
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Read how to paint a fiberglass door and oak trim. A complete step-by-step with tips & tricks I have learned along the way!
- How to Paint Exterior Doors. What a huge difference a big of paint can make!
- For those of you who are new to furniture painting. Heres a step-by-step flow chart on how to paint a piece of furniture from start to finish.