Photo via: inspiredideasmag.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Free Printable Crafts: 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Layout Ideas, and More Paper Crafts | These step-by-step tutorials tell you exactly how to make every paper craft in this list!
- Place sticker letters on wooden sign, paint, then peel off stickers. Much easier than handwriting! This tip is worth millions!! Love it!
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- For me this is a VERY EXCITING PIN!!! Glue picture frames to file cabinets. Instantly expensive looking. I LOVE this elegant look!
- Photo Booth Wall – I LOVE this idea. Giant Photo Booth Pictures- go online to Staples, upload photos and order the 18×24 engineering print for $1.97 each! – Click image to find more Photography Pin…
- I love this simple idea: embellish old clipboards with vintage (or new) paper to bring your personality to the office!
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Reuse dresser drawers for a book shelf–Nail together, paint a pretty color, paper the insides and voila! I love this idea!