Photo via: 17apart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scribbles from Emily: DIY: How to Make a Tree Stump Stool for $50 or Less
- Ive thought about having a desk like this, made of a tree slice with the bark still there. (Minimalist)
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Borax and cornmeal can be mixed together and then sprinkled to preserve flowers. Its easy to do…all you need is a box and a bit of patience.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- I love carving my own stamps. To create a forest: switch out all the trunks and leaves, change leaf and bark colors.
- When teaching watercolor classes, I often see students struggle with what I consider one of the joys of watercolor. Im referring to the joys of color mixing. The Triad Tree is a simple demo using a primary triad and letting the colors mix on the paper. Above is the painting set-up. Im using American Journey Joes…