Photo via: jodezehomeandgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve ever wanted to learn how to propagate succulents from leaves then this tutorial is for you! (This tells how to get FREE succulents!)
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- Heres how to plant succulents in a pot in 6 simple and fun steps! Succulents are the perfect plant for indoors and outdoors!
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Use colored sand, succulents and glass votives to make a simple centerpiece in minutes!
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- This cement block raised garden bed is simple to make and turns trash into treasure. Its perfect for growing succulents!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.