Photo via: persialou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GORGEOUS indoor plants that LOVE the dark! Here are the top stunning houseplants…
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- Decorating Ideas – Tips and tricks for vintage decorating – how to do it, what to buy, how to find it.
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- So easy to customize! DIY Oversized painted plates – Black and White Home Decor Ideas – DIY Home Decor – Plate Art – Wall Art- DIY Gift Ideas – Painting Tips and Thrift Store Finds by Refunk My Junk
- Lists different topcoats for furniture makeovers, what to use each one on and how to do it. | Furniture Top Coat | Furniture Makeover Ideas
- ***top to bottom for us: kitchen, dining, master bath, family room, half bath? Grey Paint Colors: In Real Life –
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- Favorite Greenery for Under $50 | blesserhouse.com – A budget home decor shopping guide with 20 artificial life-like plants, wreaths, flower arrangements, and greenery for less than $50.
- My list of top 10 beginner tools I used to start woodworking and Im still using today. UncookieCutter.com
- Shelving is tricky business. Learn the latest looks, trends and tips about color balance, shelf stacking and how to find the right shelving style for you.