Photo via: catchingcolorflies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Protect your new iPad mini tablet from dust and scrapes. Our sleeves are designed to keep you productive, portable and cute. Everything NagihanDesigns is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Each layer is reinforced with fusible interfacing giving your porch extra strength and durability. Made with 1/8 foam padding, between fabric layers to protect your item from scratches and low-impact dents. All of my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free studio. I use professional sewing techniques and materials to make my items last for years. I use the highest quality fabric, durable interfacings and materials available. -Special Foam core provides security from scratches and dents -Premium Cotton Fabric -Lightweight and soft -Fully padded to protect your electronics This cases quality shall not be compared to those which dont have linen. Nagihan Designs cases keep your device snuggled safe and secure thanks to the felt lining. PATTERN PLACEMENT MAY VARY Handmade with pride in the USA in my pet free and smoke free design studio PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING YOUR eREADER TECHEE FOR: *Leave us a note in the message to seller section during checkout* We will need to know the exact name of your device 🙂 Please choose from the list below: __________ APPLE Ipad Mini 7.8 x 5.3 x .28 KINDLE: Kindle Paperwhite (6.7 x 4.6 x 0.36) – 2012 Kindle Fire HD (7.6 x 5.4 x 0.4) – 2012 Kindle Fire (7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45) – 2011 Kindle Touch (6.8 x 4.7 x 0.40) – 2011 Kindle 4, Button (6.5 x 4.5 x .34) – 2011 Kindle 3, Keyboard (7.5 x 4.8 x 0.34) – 2010 Kindle 2 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.36) – 2009 Kindle 1 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8) – 2007 NOOK: Nook Simple Touch Edition with Glow Light (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2012 Nook Tablet (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2011 Nook Simple Touch Edition (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2011 Nook 1st Edition (7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5) – 2009 NookColor (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2010 KOBO: Kobo Mini (5.24 x 4.00 x 0.40) – 2012 Kobo Glo (6.18 x 4.48 x 0.39) – 2012 Kobo Arc (7.44 x 4.72 x 0.48) – 2012 Kobo Vox (7.57 x 5.06 x 0.53) – 2011 Kobo 2, Touch Edition (6.5 x 4.5 x 0.4) – 2011 Kobo 1, 1st Edition (7.2 x 4.7 x 0.4) – 2010 SONY: Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8) – 2011 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-350 (5.71 x 4.11 x 0.33) – 2010 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-300 (6.25 x 4.25 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Touch Edition PRS-650 (6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Touch Edition PRS-600 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Daily Edition PRS-950 (7.87 x 5.04 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 (8.3 x 5.1 x 0.7) – 2009 Sony PRS-700 (6.77 × 5.11 × 0.4) – 2008 Sony PRS-505 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.3) – 2007 Sony PRS-500 (6.9 × 4.9 × 0.5) – 2006 SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab (7.4 x 4.74 x .47) – 2010 GOOGLE: Nexus 7 from Google (7.82 x 4.72 x .41) – 2012 If no message is left, this sleeve will be sized for the iPad Mini. If you are unsure of your model, feel free to provide a link to the item or specify the dimensions in the message to seller. Can also be custom fit to older generations of the above models and most other 6 – 7 ereaders or tablets. Please just mention your model name or provide a link in the message to seller. Thank you
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Is your house drafty? Learn how to make our boho ice dyed draft stopper! Click through for the full tutorial on how to sew this fabric craft and how to ice dye.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- This DIY peacock chair makeover from Chanel, of Camille Styles, will add a bright burst of personality to your backyard. Use this easy tutorial to bring color and life into your outdoor landscaping. Chanel used a bright shade of Aquifer to cover up the old paint job on her wicker chair. Check out this rest of her article to see how you can get this modern look in your own home.
- Decorative fabric globes are a nice touch in a kitchen or living room, or on a dining room table. With this guide from DIY Projects, learn how to take fabric scraps from past projects and use them to create fantastic fabric centerpieces.
- Make your own no sew cloth basket liners to transform a store-bought basket into one that fits your decor using fabric and Heat-n-Bond tape.