Photo via: schneiderpeeps.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Learn how to create a healthy DIY organic facial powder with only 5 ingredients! This is a perfect compliment to Pronounces DIY organic face foundation.
- Dont throw away that unravelled shower puff. Use this simple trick to have it looking like new again in a matter of minutes!
- Homemade All-Natural Blush (Recipe) 2 parts beet root powder to 1 part cornstarch. If you want to add more depth or make it darker add a little cocoa powder! Directions: Start with 1 tbs arrowroot powder or corn starch and add in 2 tbs beet root powder. Mix in a small bowl making sure to break apart any clumps. Adjust color to your liking! Done! To use: dip your blush brush in the powder, tapping off any extra. Apply to your cheek bones!
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- How to Sew a Divided Organizer Caddy by Sewspire
- How to sew a DIY fabric bucket from Dear Handmade Life
- Learn how to sew a bedside organizer with photos and instructions. The photo here shows it for a kid’s room… but honestly I could …
- It’s a beautiful day for a farmhouse powder room reveal, don’t you think? Six very short weeks ago we signed…
- How to repurpose those old pillows into easy to sew Lounge Tassel Pillows – Delineate Your Dwelling
- Is your house drafty? Learn how to make our boho ice dyed draft stopper! Click through for the full tutorial on how to sew this fabric craft and how to ice dye.