Photo via: finditfixitorbuildit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to turn a thrift store wood tray into a drippy gold pineapple clock. Such a clever way to transform an old wood tray into something unique home decor!
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- So easy to customize! DIY Oversized painted plates – Black and White Home Decor Ideas – DIY Home Decor – Plate Art – Wall Art- DIY Gift Ideas – Painting Tips and Thrift Store Finds by Refunk My Junk
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Modern Painted Nightstands. Transform a pair of thrift store end tables and turn them into high end looking nightstands. Makeover by Thirty Eighth Street.
- Turn a $9.50 thrift store drawer into a functional storage space for craft supplies or toys.
- Farmhouse fall porch decor with an eclectic vintage touch. Most items were either thrift store finds or are quick and easy fall DIY projects.
- Update some thrift store finds into this gorgeous cloche!
- Here you learn how to paint a suitcase. You can turn old worn out suitcases into a new decorative piece for your home in a few easy steps! The great thing about this project is that you can customize them for your home by choosing different colors and how
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- DIY Door Corner Shelf tutorial :: How to turn a door into a corner shelf. Such a neat idea for cool home decor!
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’re no stranger to my snaps of our home decor. Many of you have asked where a lot of our vintage finds were purchased, but the truth is that the majority of the decor in our home was not purchased at a store. In our pre-children days, my husband and I spent every weekend browsing estate, tag, and garage sales for many of the pieces you’ve seen in my photos. This makes each item extra special to me because there’s usually a story about our “junking” adventure behind it. We’ve learned some tips on how to shop an estate sale along the way, so I thought I would share my knowledge with you today on how to scope out the best vintage items for your humble abode! Do your research. My husband and I would start searching tag sale listings on Craigslist earlier in the …