Photo via: lesrondabatchelor.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial at persialou.com
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.
- How to turn an old headboard into a chalkboard. So pretty and really easy to make! http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- How to turn an old milk can into a gorgeous coffee table! See how this blogger…
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- How to turn a thrift store wood tray into a drippy gold pineapple clock. Such a clever way to transform an old wood tray into something unique home decor!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Dandelions. DIY Canvas Painting. So pretty! Ive done this one! Super easy and turns out beautiful!
- SUPER CLEVER! Turn an old bookcase into a kitchen island! Find the tutorial here: http://www.littleglassjar.com/2017/01/24/bookshelf-kitchen-island/
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.