Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- How to use liming wax to give your wood a whitewash finish – full tutorial on prep and application of liming wax
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- Its easy to create a floor plan layout of paint colors for your home. Use this method when planning a renovation or doing simple updates to test out paint colors you think you like, and to get an idea of how well colors go together, which room to use a color in, etc. Its easy to paint your home digitally and Im showing you how!
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- M. E. Beck Design, Inc – 1920s Restoration – custom gingham tile design on floor, subway tile, vintage architectural details, brass plumbing and hardware.
- To paint over ANY surface, without sanding, use a product called ‘ESP Easy Surface Prep’, available at hardware and paint shops. Wipe on, wipe off and paint in 90 minutes. Works well over enamel paint , without having to sand. SAVES HOURS of work. It was recommended to me by a professional painter. @ Pin Your Home
- How to paint kitchen cabinets to create a durable smooth finish – kitchen cabinet painting tips including deglosser, spraying, prep, and clear coat. How to prevent yellowing and chipping of paint.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their