Photo via: schoolofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Spring has sprung and summer is on the way, time for a bedroom re-style. From bedding to curtains, and decor, check out the decorating as I create a comfy space for rest and renewal. lisadesignslife.com
- How to find and collect moss for use in DIY home decor and crafts | Home for the Harvest
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Try these ten totally brilliant tricks to declutter your living space, such as DIY charging station, a neat way to store sheet sets, and a cool trick for hanging flat shoes to save floor space!
- Add some pretty and inexpensive Spring decor to your home this year with this easy moss covered bunny canvas art tutorial.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- Flowers, Fake Flowers, Decorating With Fake Flowers, How to Decorate With Fake Flowers, How to Make Fake Flowers Look Real, Flower Decorating, Spring, Spring Decorating Ideas, How to Decorate for Spring, Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangement Ideas, DIY
- DIY Easter Button Craft with free Template. This pretty framed DIY button egg is easy to make and will look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor! | Button Crafts| Easter Crafts| Easter decorating ideas
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.