Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refurbish Appliances With Stainless Steel Contact Paper
- Faux Steel Film: Instant Stainless Steel Film for Appliances, Peel and Stick Faux Stainless Steel Sheets – Installation Tutorials
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- How to use contact paper. Its perfect in converting most surface into a chalkboard-like surface!
- This DIY faux stainless steel backsplash is super easy and is removable. Super easy to install and remove. Great for renters or DIYers!
- Enjoy the convenience of food, leash, and toy storage, plus a feeding station, all in one stylish, compact space with our Pet Feeder Station. This storage cabinet is made to the same high level of craftsmanship as our other furniture pieces with a sturdy blend of solid mahogany and engineered woods. Kibble drawer cleverly disguises food and conveniently tilts out for easy access Storage area holds 10 lbs. of food Removable stainless steel food and water bowls slide out of sight for when guests arrive Finished in a rich espresso, with metal hardware Easy assembly to attach the three exterior, wood hanging hooks
- This weeks Real Deals includes an exclusive code for Solay Wellness, 15% off from DaySpring, a ginseng mask, 20-plus% off on a birth and baby kit, free hair butter, coconut manna, coconut oil, coconut flour, Cuisinart knives, a set of stainless steel straws, organic shampoo, naturally derived all purpose spray, cashew butter, and more!
- How To Paint Furniture: Great tutorial anyone can use to update old furniture!
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Fix an ugly dishwasher for less than $10 with contact paper. Great idea for a rental. contactpaper rental rentalhouse
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- DIY Renters Decor Ideas – DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Cool DIY Projects for Those Renting Aparments, Condos or Dorm Rooms – Easy Temporary Wall Art, Contact Paper, Washi Tape and Shelves to Make at Home http://diyjoy.com/diy-decor-ideas-for-renters