Photo via: adelightfulhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade fruit and veggie spray using simple household ingredients and pure essential oils. Wash your produce with this diy fruit and vegetable spray to make them squeaky clean. via @KnowYourProduce
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- diy stackable fruit crates, crafts, diy, how to, woodworking projects
- How to Wash Pillows and Make Them White Again
- How to wash sheepskin rugs//
- How To White Wash Any Painted Project
- Remind everyone that fruits and veggies are still part of a balanced diet, even with all of those Easter sweets around.
- This baked rigatoni with cauliflower is a great way to sneak some veggies into your kids diets without them noticing!
- I like the fruit and veggie stand. Would go with my decor and could hold more! KN
- Add farmhouse charm to your kitchen for less with this DIY Farmhouse Fruit Basket!
- Step 2 to creating a fall floral bouquet: Add texture. Once you’ve added enough foliage to form the base of the bouquet, begin adding sprigs of berries, branches of small fruit, and other textural elements.
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More