Photo via: overland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Wash Pillows and Make Them White Again
- How To White Wash Any Painted Project
- How to wash and whiten yellowed pillows. Did this today and its like we have new pillows! I have washed our pillows many times before, but they have never come out looking like new again!
- How to Wash Fruit and Veggies
- With 3 all-natural ingredients (including essential oils), you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make homemade body wash! Essential Oil Uses, How to Use Essential Oils, How to Make Body Wash, Homemade Body Wash Recipe, Homemade Bath Products, Frugal Homemade Item Recipes
- Sheepskin Rug at Horchow
- sheepskin throw over chair
- Genius. Velcro bedskirt. Easy to wash, easy to put back on, no moving the entire bed for it, and always stays put!
- Homemade fruit and veggie spray using simple household ingredients and pure essential oils. Wash your produce with this diy fruit and vegetable spray to make them squeaky clean. via @KnowYourProduce
- Rags to Rugs: Step by Step Instructions for creating your own rag rugs – DaytoDayAdventures.com
- Overdyed rugs are really hot right now but can often cost a pretty penny so Sweet Paul decided to overdye one himself. It’s easy to do.The lighter the rug, the better the result will be!
- Farmhouse décor goals! @cedarhillranch shares her new room refresh featuring a custom-made rug from @carpetonefh . The rug’s subtle pattern and neutral color adds a cozy feel to the farmhouse. Check it out! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees