Photo via: overland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Wash Pillows and Make Them White Again
- How To White Wash Any Painted Project
- Sheepskin Rug at Horchow
- sheepskin throw over chair
- Genius. Velcro bedskirt. Easy to wash, easy to put back on, no moving the entire bed for it, and always stays put!
- Homemade fruit and veggie spray using simple household ingredients and pure essential oils. Wash your produce with this diy fruit and vegetable spray to make them squeaky clean. via @KnowYourProduce
- Farmhouse décor goals! @cedarhillranch shares her new room refresh featuring a custom-made rug from @carpetonefh . The rug’s subtle pattern and neutral color adds a cozy feel to the farmhouse. Check it out! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- Loving kilim-style rugs these days. Here is where to save on this splurge-worthy trend!
- Overdyed rugs are really hot right now but can often cost a pretty penny so Sweet Paul decided to overdye one himself. It’s easy to do.The lighter the rug, the better the result will be!
- HomeGoods stores offer an ever-changing selection of unique home fashions in kitchen essentials, rugs, lighting, bedding, bath, furniture and more all at up to 60% off department and specialty store prices every day.
- As promised, today I am sharing a very easy and very beautiful painting effect. The technique is called COLOR WASH With very little practice you can create some stunning outcomes… Here is a chair I am working on using the color wash technique… A color wash should be done with one dark and one lighter more »
- I was so upset when I found an ink stain on my favorite hoodie after it had been through the wash. This fixed it!