Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Whitewashed Brick using Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint tutorial on blog www.thepainteddrawer.com
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’re no stranger to my snaps of our home decor. Many of you have asked where a lot of our vintage finds were purchased, but the truth is that the majority of the decor in our home was not purchased at a store. In our pre-children days, my husband and I spent every weekend browsing estate, tag, and garage sales for many of the pieces you’ve seen in my photos. This makes each item extra special to me because there’s usually a story about our “junking” adventure behind it. We’ve learned some tips on how to shop an estate sale along the way, so I thought I would share my knowledge with you today on how to scope out the best vintage items for your humble abode! Do your research. My husband and I would start searching tag sale listings on Craigslist earlier in the …
- How to Paint Trim and Doors | Painting Trim | Painting Interior Doors | Type of Paint for Trim | Type of Paint for Doors | Painting Doors
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- theres no need to be scared of painting your piano – this post shows the easiest way to do it with the best result (hint: its not chalk paint!)
- Learn How To Paint Upholstery Fabric With Chalk Paint®. | Thirty Eighth Street
- There are a few things to know about how to use furniture wax as a clear coat on your painted piece. Whether you are painting with chalk paint or latex paint, there are a few things to know about using furniture wax. View the slideshow below to read more:
- How To Paint Upholstery Fabric With Chalk Paint®. Learn How To Paint That Thrift…